4 Productivity tips for DJs & Producers
1) pick top 3 tasks for the day
- Cultivate a habit of picking 3 tasks to complete in a day & actually finish them.
- Consistent action repeatedly gives you massive results.
2) Block a whole day or half a day for tasks that might need more time.
- Tasks like song writing, updating your music, Scheduling & creating content for social media, etc.
- Put it on your calendar & have everything ready before you start.
- Treat it like a game: divide it into sections to make it seem easily doable & reward yourself after you complete each section. (Celebrate small wins)
3) Declutter your work environment.
- a clean environment keeps your mind fresh and enables you to be more creative.
4) Visualise your success
- Spend 5 to 10 mins to visualise your success - when you wake up, or during your breaks or before you go to bed.
- picture yourself reaching a major musical goal. what does it look like? feel like? What do you hear? Capture as much of that moment & anchor it.